Ladies, It’s your turn to make Sri lanka proud!
Miss Intercontinental is one of the Top 5 most prestigious Pageants in the World. The first Miss Intercontinental was Held in 1971 ! Sri Lanka was placed on the global map when Miss Tracy Ann became the 1st runner up in the 2016 international pageant(http://misssrilanka-online.com/tracy-makes-history-in-miss-intercontinental-grande-finale/)
among the famous celebrities who have participated is Bollywood superstar Lara Dutta who won the pageant in 1997, now its your turn !!
HOW TO APPLY…
Simply email your details (age, height,contact) with a recent photograph to ”firstname.lastname@example.org”
all you have to be is Single, between the ages of 16-25 with a minimum height of 5’2.
Good Luck !
Terms & Conditions;
- The applicant must agree to abide by all rules stipulated by the Organizers.
- The applicant should be between 16 – 25 years of age as on 1st June 2016. The applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver’s license, etc).
- The applicant should be single, unmarried, not engaged.
- The applicant should be a natural born female.
- The applicant should not be under any commercial contract with any modelling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions.
- The Organisers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
- The applicant should not have won the pageant previously.
- Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
- The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
- Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
- Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
- The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organiser.
- The Organisers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
- In the event of any dispute, the Organisers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
- For further information / clarifications, contact +94 77 3209218
- The applicant should be a bonafide Sri Lankan citizen.