Ladies, It’s your turn to make Sri lanka proud!
Miss Intercontinental is one of the Top 5 most prestigious Pageants in the World. The first Miss Intercontinental was Held in 1971 ! Sri Lanka was placed on the global map when Miss Tracy Ann became the 1st runner up in the 2016 international pageant(http://misssrilanka-online.com/tracy-makes-history-in-miss-intercontinental-grande-finale/)
The candidate to represent Sri Lanka in 2019 for the grand finale will be chosen from the monthly Miss Sri Lanka Online competitions based on the most number of Votes, thereby making the event fair to all, of the monthly winners the most suitable winner will be chosen by a panel of Judges as the reigning Miss Intercontinental Sri Lanka 2019 and will be presented with the Crown, sash, cash prize, free return air-ticket , fully paid hotel stay with food and an opportunity to win over 5 Million Rs at the Finals
APPLY NOW FOR THE SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER 2019 COMPETITIONS !
simply email ”firstname.lastname@example.org”
HOW TO APPLY…
Simply email your details (age, height,contact) with a recent photograph to ”email@example.com” or whatsapp to 0769067627
all you have to be is Single, between the ages of 16-25 with a minimum height of 5’2.
Good Luck !
Terms & Conditions;
- The applicant must agree to abide by all rules stipulated by the Organizers.
- The applicant should be between 16 – 25 years of age as on 1st June 2019. The applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver’s license, etc).
- The applicant should be single, unmarried, not engaged.
- The applicant should be a natural born female.
- The applicant should not be under any commercial contract with any modelling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions.
- The candidate to represent Sri Lanka in the Grand Finale of Miss Intercontinental will be chosen from the winners of the monthly Miss Sri Lanka Online competition
- Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
- The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
- Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
- Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
- The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organiser.
- The Organisers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
- In the event of any dispute, the Organisers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
- The applicant should be a bonafide Sri Lankan citizen.
- an entrée fee of 1,000 Rs is payable to be eligible for participation, the 1st 50 entrées will be FREE of charge
- For further information / clarifications, contact +94 77 3209218 / 0769067627